If you own or operate a commercial vehicle service, you know that your top priority is getting your vehicles (and drivers) from point A to point B as quickly and safely as possible. However, unforeseen circumstances can sometimes prevent that from happening. Accidents out on the road or sudden breakdowns can slow down your drivers, which cause hiccups in the flow of your business’ operations. Luckily, we’re here to help save the day when those issues arise. Our commercial roadside assistance in Flagstaff, AZ is here to help get your drivers back up and running when something goes awry. Keep reading to learn more about our services:
- Flat tires: A blowout can happen to anyone at any moment—and it’s even more likely to happen if you’re driving a semi truck. When it does, be sure you call us first. We’ll arrive on the scene to put a new tire on your vehicle to get you up and running again in no time at all. We know how important it is that you make your delivery schedule, and that’s why you can trust us to put a new tire on your truck.
- Fuel delivery: Running on fumes is a dangerous game to play. If you missed the last fuel station and there isn’t one in sight, give us a call! One of our trucks can meet you on the side of the road to fill you up and get you back on your way.
- Jumpstarts: Did you accidentally leave your lights on all night? That’s okay! We can come to your current location to jumpstart your truck. Trust that we’ll arrive as soon as possible to ensure you don’t fall too far behind on your schedule.
- Brake repairs: As a commercial truck driver, the last thing you want is to be speeding down the highway with failing or totally shot brakes. Faulty brakes are a danger to you and everyone else out on the road with you. If you think you have an issue with your brakes, don’t hesitate to call us. Regardless of where you are, we can send a truck and a repairman to inspect and repair your brakes. We’ll arrive on time and work quickly to get you and your rig back up and running.
- Part replacement: On-site part replacement is one of our specialties! In most cases, we can replace a broken part on the side of the road (or wherever else your truck may be). This will save you big bucks on the cost of towing to a service station, and will also ensure that you get back on the road faster. If we don’t happen to have the part on hand, we can give you a tow and work to repair your vehicle from our shop. We guarantee that we offer the best rates for towing and repair in the area.
The next time something goes wrong on the road, be sure to pick up the phone and give Maclin Truck & Trailer a call for commercial roadside assistance in Flagstaff, AZ. Our technicians are available around the clock to meet any of your needs!
Categorised in: Roadside Assistance
This post was written by Writer