Peterbilt makes what are perhaps the most popular big rigs in the entire trucking industry. Affectionately referred to as “Petes,” these trucks are familiar to anyone in the trucking industry. Even people who aren’t involved with the industry or familiar with trucks at all likely recognize the Peterbilt brand name, as it is a ubiquitous presence on America’s highways.
Peterbilts are popular because they are well made, and built for all different kinds of trucking. They’re especially popular for long hauling trips, because they provide outstanding comfort and reliability for their weight class. This has made them a top choice for owner-operators across the nation.
If you own a Peterbilt, it’s important you do everything you can to prioritize preventative maintenance and protect your investment for years to come. While these vehicles have a global reputation for outstanding design, innovative engineering and relative fuel efficiency for big rigs, you’ll only be able to maintain that quality by making the necessary checks and repairs to the vehicles as needed.
Fortunately, our company specializing in tractor trailer repair in Flagstaff, AZ is capable of handling all of your Peterbilt maintenance needs. This means there’s no need for you to go to a Peterbilt truck dealership or factory to get the maintenance and repairs you need—you can save time and money by working with our team of skilled repair and maintenance technicians instead, and support a local business in the process. We never recommend services you don’t need, or use unethical business practices—we provide free estimates before making any repairs, and are extremely thorough in the maintenance checks we perform. Our goal is to keep your truck running smoothly to prevent you from experiencing any down time as a trucker and to give you high-quality customer service you can rely on over and over again.
Here are just a few of the Peterbilt truck services we provide:
- Mobile repairs: We’ll come to you if your truck breaks down and you’re in need of assistance.
- Fleet management: Have a whole fleet of Peterbilt vehicles? We’ll help you develop some solid maintenance schedules to keep them all in excellent operational condition.
- Diesel services: We service diesel engines and provide full diesel engine rebuilds for our clients.
- Standard repair services: We make any sort of repair you need to your vehicle, including repairs to the brakes, chassis, mast and boom, air system, hydraulic system, shocks, suspension and any other part of the vehicle.
- Standard maintenance: We provide all of the general maintenance services you need to keep your truck in excellent operational condition, including oil changes, radiator flushes, fluid checks, brake service and welding.
- Tire repair: If you have any issues with your tires, our team is capable of taking them on to make sure your tires remain in great condition.
For more information about the Peterbilt truck services Maclin Truck & Trailer offers to our clients and the benefits of working with our team for tractor trailer repair in Flagstaff, AZ, contact us today.
Categorised in: Tractor Trailer Repair
This post was written by Writer