A breakdown on the side of the road is one of the worst experiences a driver can imagine. On top of paying for the repairs, they often have to pony up hundreds of dollars for a tow to the repair shop. That’s not the case if you choose Maclin Truck & Trailer, as we provide free towing to our repair shop in Flagstaff, AZ. Keep reading to learn more about our free towing services:
- Large service area: Some repair companies will offer free towing if you’re within a few miles of their shop. While it’s a nice offer, it’s not very helpful for drivers traveling across the state. We provide free towing for drivers within a 100-mile radius. Good luck finding that deal anywhere else in Arizona!
- Fast response time: Waiting for hours on end for a technician to come might ruin your day, and can even be dangerous. That’s why we show up as soon as possible to fix your car on the spot or give you a free tow back to our shop.
- 24-hour service: Drivers don’t just travel during regular business hours, which is why we operate 24/7, 365 days a year. Day or night, you can give us a call to receive roadside assistance or free towing in Flagstaff, AZ!
- Specialty repairs: Not all repairs are created equal, and we’re here to tackle any job that comes our way. Whether it’s something simple like changing a tire or replacing parts, we’re up to the task.
- Roadside assistance: Breakdowns don’t always necessitate a tow back to the shop. Our trained professionals can perform a variety of roadside repairs, saving you a lot of time and hassle.
We service any vehicle!
Unlike other companies that offer free towing in Flagstaff, AZ, at Maclin Truck & Trailer, we don’t just service one type of vehicle. Here are the vehicles we can tow and repair:
- RVs: When you’re on a family vacation in your RV, the last thing you want to worry about is a breakdown on the side of the road. Luckily, we’re here to help in that scenario. Whether you need us to change a tire or tow your RV back to our shop for more in-depth repairs, we have you covered.
- Tractor trailers: Sometimes, it’s not the truck that breaks down, but the trailer behind it instead. A damaged trailer can make travel extremely dangerous, so it’s important that you call an experienced team to make repairs. We can work on any problem for any size trailer, even refrigerated ones.
- General auto repair: Only working on larger RVs, trucks and tractor trailers doesn’t benefit a majority of drivers out on the road. For that reason, we now offer repair for foreign and domestic cars. And don’t worry—we can tow those vehicles, too!
The choice is clear if you need free towing to a repair shop in Flagstaff, AZ—call our team at Maclin Truck & Trailer. Rest assured we’ll arrive on the scene in a hurry, and we won’t charge you a thing to tow you back to our shop for the repairs your vehicle needs.
Categorised in: Heavy Truck Towing Service
This post was written by Writer